Soyuzconcert worked with well-known creative organizations, among them: the Bolshoi Theatre of the USSR, the Kirov Opera and Ballet Theater, the Maly Theater of the USSR; as well as outstanding performers: E. Gilels, S. Richter, L. Oborin, D. Oistrakh, L. Kogan, M. Rostropovich, A. Raikin, L. Zykina, I. Kobzon, K. Shulzhenko and many others. Soyuzconcert not only organized tours of musical and dramatic theaters all over the USSR, but also participated in international events, including the preparation and holding of the cultural program of the 1980 Olympics.
ROSCONCERT worthily continues the tradition of its legendary predecessor.
Today it is the largest touring and concert center, annually carrying out more than 500 national and international scale projects, including:
- The International Tchaikovsky Competition ,
- International Ballet Competition,
- All-Russian Music Competition,
- All-Russian Competition of Ballet Dancers and Choreographers,
- Day of Slavic Literature and Culture,
- Official Opening Ceremony of the Year of Theater in Russia,
- Festivals of Chinese culture in Russia and Russian culture in China,
- the Russia-Vietnam Cross Exchange Year,
- Cultural festivals of the SCO and BRICS countries,
- the Closing Ceremony of the Turkey-Russia Cross Cultural Year of Culture and Tourism,
- Projects to celebrate the 800th anniversary of Alexander Nevsky, etc
ROSCONCERT promotes the development and support of young talents, concert activities of regional ensembles and soloists, and conducts various educational projects.
All-Russian Tour and Concert Plan
ROSCONCERT successfully implements the All-Russian Tour and Concert Plan of the Ministry of Culture of Russia, created for the first time in 30 years.
As part of the plan, ROSCONCERT is the operator of tours of Russian theaters under the brand name “Great Tour” and national groups under the program “We are Russia”, contributing to the unification of the cultural space of the country and the exchange of experience between creative organizations.